Sunday, September 29, 2024

Odd but useful

 Someone (or something) gave me access to three Facebook groups (here, in red) -- with a total of 7,000 + active members -- I'm the Administrator.

Why? I do not know.

But this gives me the ability to address UFO/UAP goofballs to many more than the few who visit here.

I've named and pounted out already the UFO/UAP people who insert themselves into the UFO discussion with bizarre and loony conversations, and self-seeking attention.

It also allows me to highlight those promoting or abetting these do-nothing thugs and their meaningless ideas, such as my former pal Bill Murphy for The Anomalist and some Facebookers who like my ideas and pass those ideas off as their own or steal, wholesale clumps of Tony Bragalia's research pretending that the research is theirs.

RR

No comments:

From Times Literary Supplement [4/25/50]

  In Invisible Rulers, Renée DiResta confronts the morass of mis­information that has flooded the internet, swaying elections, harming publ...