When I was in college (a Psychology major), we often went to a Detroit area hospital (Eloise -- now Wayne County General) that housed per- sons with severe psychological/mental conditions.
Our class assignments were to observe and note details that showed mental problems or lapses.
Today, I still use that training to help me discern persons in news media and now the UFO/UAP environment who appear stricken with mental conditions that are not normal.
A current Professor who is all over UAP social and news coverage is Garry Nolan.
While Professor Nolan appears articulate and highly intelligent, there are hints of psychopathology that are apparent to me (like that which often showed up in testing I did, way back when, for Detroit companies as part of their hiring practices).I didn't include Chris Lehto's YouTube link as I don't think Nolan should get the attention he's getting; his pronouncements are based in a mental subset that isn't quite normal as I see it and he borders on "psychopathic" behavior of a subtle but disturbing kind, in my opinion.
(Note the photo of him above.....)
RR
No comments:
Post a Comment